Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Instant Commission On Every Product PaySpree: An Affiliate Network That Pays


If you sell digital products online you are no doubt aware of the two most popular affiliate networks, ClickBank and PayDotCom.

While both are great and I highly recommend each of them, today I met a new service mark that really caught my attention. It's called PaySpree and why that caught my attention is that all members are paid for sales instantly. And they can choose to pay by PayPal, AlertPay or credit card.

Even the affiliates are paid by their referred sales instantly.

I hope it becomes a success as the appeal of "instant commissions' played an important role in the massive success of products like 7DollarSecrets and RapidActionProfits scripts. And PaySpree offers more of what you get with them.

In fact, I have met with products for sale that are just lists of affiliate programs that pay commission paypal instant. And I've seen many discussions on the various Internet marketing forums asking about where to find instant commission affiliate programs. Now there is a whole site and the market dedicated to them.

As soon as you become a member, you can start promoting any product on the market, and you can add your own products so that affiliates can promote for you. All commission payments are handled automatically by PaySpree sounds like a winner to me.

I just registered and had a look around the site and it seems quite simple and uncluttered, take a look at the link below and let me know what you think:




http://onlinehomebusinessesthatwork.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_21.html
http://onlinehomebusinessesthatwork.blogspot.com/p/click-ad-pays-review.html
 http://onlinehomebusinessesthatwork.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_5.html